CAT is known as one of the major obstacles in a Business School applicant's life. Often the amount of time you might think will help you achieve your desired scores cannot be enough, as achieving very good scores is very challenging. Preparing for CAT can be tough with a stipulated one-month period. It's not difficult to plan for it though, because the only two resources you'd need are accuracy and laser focus.
You will certainly plan for CAT in a month with those two approaches.
Tips to prepare for CAT in a month:-
- For just one months left in hand, sweep through as many ideas as possible.
- Solve mock tests as well as the study material that gives the level of questions similar to those presented in CAT.
- Don't miss meals or sleep. Sleep for a minimum of 6-8 hours, as lack of sleep contributes to lack of brain processing ability.
- Decide upon and be compliant with a variety of papers or questions to be answered periodically. So, pick up and answer 100 questions a day. Analyze the errors, and write them in a separate book or document. All those mistakes are the ones you need to constantly go through. If you answer 100 questions or set a 100-question goal, make sure you answer 100 different questions every day. Be as consistent as you can.
- With just a month left, it's important to stay focused and starve any distractions from social media for now. Stop worrying, because that
will help improve your grades.